Thursday, November 6, 2008

Egpyt 6.4 -Take this Toilet Pharoahs-

This guy is my her0... looks like an experience traveller to me. I didnt have a clue how to revenge those toilet pharoah!

Mr.Her0 show me how to do it in a bright day ligth under the SUN...
I was going to follow him until I notice something up there...

CCTV at the fences top... This uncle was cool

CCTV on top of the hills...

CCTV everywhere... cant la, I wasnt that brave yet. Takut nanti got send to jail.

So I walked... Walked... Walked... through some treess...

The I shot all my hatred out here...
Wakakakaka!!! The 2nd best pee I had in my life and most important of all its FREEEE!!!
The Best pee still the one I shot with 6others guy at the top of Scotland 4years ago on the mission to revenge for Msia.

No comments:

Post a Comment