Thursday, November 6, 2008

Egpyt 6.2 -Abu Simbel-

I was shock to see this cruise ship here, She was the only one of her kind here. There was just one big sized kwai poh sunbathing, nothing to see. I was suprised to see Cruise boat in Abu simbel because nobody stayed overnight here, is too near to uncomfort z0ne, Sudan.
The WC here was really the worst I have come true, 2LE per entry. I didnt go but most of my tourmates went in. I wanna show this ppl, what an expensive WC entry will cost their country! I dunno why but I hate this toilet pharoahs the most, maybe because they make a living outta others desperation, not j0y!

I thought I looked weird, this w0man even out wierd me. Karate Girl? Black Belt some more... Sai lei! Sai Lei! Should I wear a songkok or baju melayu to show my patriotism. Japanese, korean & Indian still wear their tradisional cloths regularly but not us Msian Chinese...

Just like any other Tourist Spot, there were $ale$men... This 0ne was a bit Pro, Robinho and a SLR selling postcard? Salesperson here are much less than in other places, maybe because that day was the 1st day of raya so most choose to stay at home.

1 comment: